Revlon Total Color Permanent, the last hair dye series released by the Revlon drugstore cosmetic brand, has achieved a great success, although it has only been out for 1 year. We can say that it received up to 95% positive user comments.
If you’re looking to get your hair color done without that much of a commitment, Revlon Total Color Permanent Hair Color is perfect for you! It’s a semi-permanent dye that lasts up to 6 weeks and gives you all of the same benefits as permanent hair coloring. You can choose from many different shades so it’s easy to find one that complements your natural color or changes it up completely. This product also has an ammonia free formula, which makes it safe for those with sensitive scalps. Check out our blog post below for more information on how this product works and why we love it!
Revlon Total Color, which guarantees up to 6 weeks of permanence and also guarantees to cover the most difficult white (gray) hair, offers a total of 16 different hair colors.
I will share positive and negative user comments about the hair dye here.
- Being vegan and avoiding harmful chemicals and ingredients (Ammonia is very important) is very important for healthier and less tired hair.
- The fragrance is very nice, the hair looks vibrant and shiny after dyeing.
- Absolutely successful in removing gray hair.
- Generally we can get the same color as on the box. However, some women also state that they get a lighter hair color than the color on the box.
Revlon Hair dye brand’s new hair dye series: Revlon ColorSilk Luminista Colors and Reviews
- What makes it clean? This hair color is formulated without ammonia, parabens, sulfates, silicones, mineral oil, gluten, and phthalates—all of the ingredients your hair (and you) could do without.
- It gets even better: This hair color is gentle on your hair and respectful of your scalp, with a nourishing formula infused with cannabis sativa (hemp) seed oil.
- Our Botanical Enriched Conditioning Glosses with camellia oil also include shade-specific ingredients: sesame oil for brunettes, black-tea extract for dark hair, cranberry for red shades, and chamomile for blondes. revlon.com
Revlon Total Colors
40 Dark Browndark brown with a neutral tone
10 Blackclassic black
48BV Burgundy vibrant burgundy with violet tones
70 Dark Natural Blonde dark blonde with neutral tones
30 Darkest Brown very dark brown with a neutral tone
100 Extra Light Natural Blondeultra light, neutral blonde
6R Light Auburnbold, light red
(63) Light Golden Brown, light brown with warm, golden tones
93 Light Golden Blonde, light blonde with warm, golden tones
60 Light Natural Brown light brown with neutral tones
81 Medium Ash Blonde medium blonde with cool tones
51 Medium Ash Brown medium brown with cool tones
53 Medium Golden Brown, medium brown with warm, golden tones
5.35 Medium Golden Mahogany medium brown with copper tones
80 Medium Natural Blonde medium blonde with neutral tones
50 Medium Natural Brown medium brown with neutral tones