If you intend to lighten your hair up to platinum, I strongly recommend using Revlon Revlon Color Effects Platinum kit. You can easily apply this opener set, which is sold for $ 12, at home. This saves you money. Because when you want to have this applied in the hair salon, the lowest prices start from 150 dollars.
In this context, I will try to explain how you should apply this lightener kit to achieve platinum hair color.
If your hair is light brown or blonde tones (such as 6.0 – 7.0 – 8.0), you can bring your hair to a light color (Platinum) with this hair lightening kit (bleach).
Generally, application is easy and takes a short time. However, there are a few points to consider.
- When you apply it continuously, I recommend you to regularly use hair strengthening creams such as Olaplex No: 5 twice a week in order to not damage your hair.
- Before applying it to your hair, you should be especially careful that your hair is clean.
- When you apply the Platinum kit, take care to keep it in your hair for the ideal time, otherwise you may not achieve the success you want.
Questions and Answers
- If your hair is gray (like ashy auburn, auburn), you cannot get the platinum color you want with this hair lightening kit.
- Be careful to start 1 inch above your scalp in order not to damage your scalp.
- After the application is over, you can strengthen your hair by moisturizing with oils such as Argan oil.
- Finally, after you have lightened your hair, you can dye your hair with a quality purple shampoo for a more matte look.
Revlon Hair dye series: Revlon ColorSilk Buttercream 24 Colors and Reviews
Revlon Hair dye brand’s new hair dye series: Revlon ColorSilk Luminista Colors and Reviews
Revlon Revlon Color Effects Platinum
- Apply Color Effects Platinum™ to your hair when it’s clean and dry. But our hair experts advise not to wash your hair right before you color it
- Work the formula into the length of your hair, starting an inch down from your scalp; you’ll only hit the roots after 20–30 minutes and then check on your progress until you’ve reached your platinum peak. revlon.com