The truest sign of beauty is when your hair shines and looks healthy. Shining hair looks not only beautiful but also neat, tidy and well-groomed. Your shining locks can make you feel confident with yourself! Here are some tips on how to add a bit of shine at home: use the right shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioning mask, hot oil treatment or serum for your hair type.
If you are one of those who like to add color and shining hair like me, you will learn some techniques that I have applied for a long time to color my hair and add shining hair. Here, I will explain how to add some shine to your hair at home or at the hairdresser’s, and how much it costs. You will also learn the techniques from scratch on this subject. Some people do not know exactly what these terms are, so we will explain in detail and learn to the finest detail so that you can make better decisions.
How much does hair shining cost?
With the current prices of 2021, adding sparkle to your hair at hairdressers starts from $ 45 and goes up to $ 400.
Will shining hair damage your hair?
Since you will bleach your hair color with oxidant, you will open your hair pigments with chemicals, which will naturally cause your hair to wear out. But, after a weekly shower, I wrap my hair with a bonnet and wash it with cold water after waiting for half an hour. Warm rinsing may seem more comfortable, while cold water helps your hair shine and retain moisture.
What Are the Main Hair Shining Colors?
Application method of shining hair;
- Wear an old T-shirt to avoid paint stains.
- Prepare the shiner according to the recipe written on it and mix it until it reaches a creamy consistency.
- Separate your hair into thin strands and fasten with hairpins.
- Apply with a brush to the parts you have separated, not reaching the half or full roots. Wrap it with the help of foil, fasten with a wire clip.
- After checking frequently, when it gets close enough to the tone you want, remove the foils and wash them quickly. At this stage, you have to act quickly so that the dye does not get on other hair parts.
- Dry your hair and prepare the desired dye shade according to the recipe on the box for the colors I mentioned above.
- Apply the shining process to the tufts you have separated in the same way and wrap them. Wait for about 30-40 minutes, then wash it off.