How to Dye Caramel Brown Hair Color at Home? Application Guide
Caramel brown hair color is easier for women whose original hair color tone is brown, but it is a dye application that should be done carefully because of orangeization, copper and redness due to some wrong application methods at home.
In this content, I tried to explain how to turn your hair into caramel brown regardless of your original hair color.
Important Explanation: Those who have black hair should not try this hair color at home if they have no experience. People with brown hair can achieve by dyeing it 1 or 2 times with the brightest gold blonde. If you have light hair color, you can get this color by dyeing your hair with dark caramel hair dye.
Caramel Brown Hair Color Numbers
- Loreal Paris Excellence Intense 6.32 Caramel Brown Hair Dye
- Davines Mask 7.32
- Voila 6.8 Dark Caramel
- palette 5.44 ve 6.05
- Syoss 5-60 Caramel Brown Hair Dye
How Can We Achieve This Color At Home?
Those With Brown Hair
People With brown hair can achieve by dyeing it 1 or 2 times with the brighest gold blonde.
- Garnier 8.43 Honey Foam
- Davines Mask 9.3
- Voila 10.3 Gold Blonde
- Loreal 9.3
- Palette 204 Gold Blonde
- Avon 10.31 Light Champagne Blonde
- Naturigin Organic Gold Blonde 10.3 (Dore Blonde)
- Igora royal Yellow – Intense Gold 9.55
- Nevacolor 10.03
- Lorael 9.03
- Revlon 165 Light Caramel Brown
Those with red and black hair color
You need to lighten your hair to platinum blonde. The main reason for this is that color pigments hold more in dark black and red hair. Red hair is constantly flowing and stubborn. For this, follow the method below.
Lightening your hair to platinum blonde at home
You can choose platinum blonde hair dyes down below
- Palette Deluxe 10-2
- Nevacolor Premium Toning Cream Paint Set Silver Gray Neva Color 9.01 (for redheads – you can get a beautiful caramel brown without leaving any green color.)
- Sea Color 0/1 Platinum Blonde Hair Dye. 30 oxidant (9% oxidant is 30 volume.)
-1 teaspoon of natural hair lightener
We mix the above ingredients and leave it in our hair for about 30 minutes. After the application is over, you can dye your hair with Caramel brown hair dye.