In this article we will examine Blue Black Hair Dye
Reviews after painting
1- It can make you look older / even older than you are.
2- It is the ideal hair color for those who love the metalhead / gothic / emo style.
3- At least as assertive as platinum hair color.
4- If you have hair like Light Brown – Light Brown, when you dye it to blue black hair color, copper reflections may appear in your hair after about 1.5 months.
5- If your hair is dye-on-dye, it can bleed quickly.
6- It makes the woman look lively and tough. If your skin tone is white and your skin is silky, you don’t even need to put on makeup.
How to Dye Blue-Black Hair at Home?
- Be careful not to touch your scalp as it is a very fast dye.
- Apply a thick layer of moisturizer to your face.
- After dyeing, you should not shampoo your hair too much.
- Anti-dandruff shampoos and shampoos containing purifying clay can also bleed the paint.
- Using nourishing shampoos, especially oils, will ensure that the hair will be permanent for 2 or more months.