Looking for a chic new hairstyle to show off this season? Flat bob hairstyles are all the rage right now, and with good reason – they’re stylish, flattering, and easy to style. Whether you’re looking for a sleek and polished look or something more casual, there’s a flat bob haircut that will suit your needs. Keep reading for our roundup of five gorgeous flat bob hairstyles!
Do you want a hairstyle that will give your hair more volume and make it look thicker? If so, the Flat Bob Hairstyle is perfect for you. It’s also easier to style than other longer haircuts, making it an excellent option for people with busy lifestyles. Watch this video tutorial to learn how to achieve this gorgeous cut!
What Is a Flat Bob Hairstyle?
A flat bob hairstyle is a short, choppy haircut that has been around for years. The style was popularized by celebrities such as Gwyneth Paltrow and Jennifer Aniston in the 1990s.
The name “flat bobs” comes from the fact that this type of cut doesn’t have any volume at all – it’s just chopped off close to your head and then styled with product to give it some body and texture. Flat bobs can be worn on either women or men; they’re great if you want something more than just shaggy or wavy hair!
What Are the Benefits of Flat Bob Hairstyle?
There are a few benefits to sporting a flat bob hairstyle. Perhaps the most obvious benefit is that it’s low-maintenance and easy to style. A bob haircut is also very versatile and can be worn in a variety of ways, depending on your hair type and facial features. And lastly, a bob haircut is perfect for women with thick hair who want to achieve a sleek and polished look.
The flat bob has been around for decades, and it’s still fashionable today. A flat bob haircut may be cut in a variety of ways, ranging from the conventional straight-across to a more modern blunt fringe.
If you’re thinking about getting this style, make sure your hair is healthy enough to handle the weight of such short lengths. Flat bobs are ideal for individuals who desire an easy-to-style haircut with a lot of styling possibilities!
The best thing about this hairstyle is that it’s simple to maintain and requires minimal upkeep on your part. If you want to keep up with any changes in trends or styles, you’ll have to visit a professional stylist every few months or so.
How to Get a Flat Bob Hairstyle?
- After a shower leave your hair wet or dampen it.
- Put some styling product, such as mousse or soft-hold gel, on your hair.
- Clip or tie up the top two-thirds of your hair.
- Place a section of your loose hair over a round brush and comb it out.
- Place the hair dryer at your roots and point it downward toward your ends.
- Using the round brush, blow dry your hair over it, turning the brush as you pull it down through your hair to form a nice curl inward at the ends.
- Remove damp hair from one side of your head, then blow dry the entire behind with a round brush.
- Clip or tie up the top third of your hair, part it to do so.
- Blow dry each section of hair on its own over the round brush to get rid of any tangles.
- Take the middle layer and work all the way around your head, fully drying each section before moving on to the next.
- Repeat blow drying 2-inch sections of hair over the round brush for a second time.
- On all sides of your head, dry the top layer of hair for all sections.
- Finish with hairspray to seal in the shine.