In this article, we wanted to share our information about Hair Colors for Wheat Brown Skins, and hair colors that suit wheat brown skins.
In fact, it is quite easy to determine your skin color. However, the way to decide which colors are right for you is to know the skin tone. If you know your skin tone, it is time to determine the hair color that will suit you.
Hair Colors for Wheat Brown Skins
Wheat Brown Skin with Cold Skin Undertone;
- Ashy Honey Foam Color (7.8- 8.3)
- Coffee foam color (6.55-7.44)
- Yellow ombre-balayage applications
- Cinnamon copper shades (7.77-6.66)
- Red tones (Irish red, intense red) (7.77- 8.77-5.55- 5.77)
Wheat Brown Skin with Neutral Skin Undertone;
- Ashy Caramel Color and its shades (8.7- 7.88- 8.8)
Wheat Brown Skin with Warm Skin Undertones
- Medium auburn – Dark auburn (6.1-6.4-7.1)
- Brown and its shades
If your hair is light tones, you can easily choose one of these colors and apply. If it is dark, it may be necessary to open it, you should get hairdresser support. If you have done this before, you can open your hair 1-2 tones and dye it in one of these colors.